The CMLA Mortgage Leadership Program is dedicated to identifying and cultivating the next generation of industry leaders. The 2022 MLP has been revamped and reimagined to provide participants with hands-on executive-level sessions designed to give you the skills needed to move to the next leadership level in your career. Included in the CMLA Mortgage Leadership Program:
How can you participate and make a difference in CMLA? Learn what committees and programs are available, what networking opportunities are planned, and what additional education offerings you can take advantage of.
The History of Mortgage Banking
Let's start from the beginning to understand what makes our industry tick. A CMLA veteran will present the influential details that have shaped mortgage.
Be a guest at a session of the CMLA Mortgage Leadership Forum where our topic of discussion is Living on Purpose the Ninja Way.
Board of Directors Meeting
Get to know the decision-makers of the CMLA. Attend a Board of Directors meeting and see how ideas are formed and plans are made for our membership.
CMLA Mortgage Lenders Expo
This event is a gathering of professionals in the mortgage industry for a day of collaboration, networking, education sessions, and product showcases.
Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Committee (LARAC)
Get an introduction to CMLA's advocacy efforts. The real estate and mortgage industry in Colorado is as hot as ever and that means LARAC is always busy reviewing and making recommendations on the bills that affect our industry.
Industry Performance Update
Get a bird's eye view of the industry from a national perspective, as well as, a detailed local analysis.
You 'll have the opportunity to pick a charitable cause and spend the day doing community service.
You will work as a team to collaborate and solve a current industry-related problem. This project will be presented to the Board of Directors and a winning team will be chosen.
This 3-day industry conference takes place in Vail, Colorado and features a plethora of networking opportunities with CMLA's executive members, education sessions, and speakers.
- Course Materials and Meetings
- Registration for the annual CMLA Mortgage Lenders Expo
- Registration for the annual CMLA Convention
- Registration for the annual CMLA Holiday Party
Refund Policy: Refunds will be at CMLA's discretion once an application has been approved.
- Applicants must work for a company that is a current member of CMLA.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in the mortgage lending industry.
- Applicants must obtain a written recommendation from their Company President, CEO, Branch Manager or current/past member of the CMLA Board of Directors.
- Applicants are expected to attend monthly MLP meetings and activities, including the 2022 CMLA Convention (August) for the class graduation.